- Application Paper, Paints, Ceramics, Foundries, Plastic, Rubber and Cosmetics.
- Product Type Minerals
- Types of Refractories Other
- Shape Powder
- Dimensional Stability Other
- Strength 1 (Mohs)
- Specific Gravity 2.8
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Week
Price And Quantity
- 200.00 - 2000.00 INR/Kilograms
- 500 Kilograms
- INR 7 INR/Kilograms
- 1 (Mohs)
- 3Mgo, 4SiO2 H2O
- Paper, Paints, Ceramics, Foundries, Plastic, Rubber and Cosmetics.
- Nhava Sheva Port, Kutch Mundra port
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Days after Acceptance (DA)
- 1000 Kilograms Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Free samples are available
- High Density Polythene Bags
- Asia, Western Europe, Middle East
Talc Powder is one of the important industrial material which is free from harmful chemicals and environment friendly. It is highly demanded in cosmetic industries, like baby powder and adult body and facial powder to absorb moisture and cut down on friction.
Chemically Talc is Magnesium Silicate : 3Mgo, 4SiO2 H2O. [Magnesium Sislicate]
White fine smooth poder
2.7 - 2.9
Oil absorption value
35 to 40%
Moisture & Volatile matter
0.5% by wt. (105 deg.C)
Water soluble matter
PH of 10% aqueous solution
8 to 10 (ASTM D 1208-65 BS 1795)
Minimum 88% combined magnesium calcium silicate
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION :
30.0 - 32.5%
64.0 - 66.0%
1.5 - 2.5%
Industrial Applications :
- Paper: Gives smoothness, brightness to paper & partially replaces TIO2. Also acts as pitch absorber.
- Paints: Highly recommended for wood finishes, primers, putties, under coateds, architectural finishes, water based coatings. Its laminar structure helps in better corrosion protection and also improves exterior durability of paints. Recommended for epoxy and exterior paints.
- Ceramics: Talc improves resistance to thermal shocks and gives superior electrical properties. It gives greater toughness to speak plugs and switch boards. It also improves dry pressing resistance of ceramic bodies.
- Foundaries : Used in mould making an for final finish.
- Plastic & Rubber : Used in variety of application as filler.
- Cosmetics: Super fine talc powder is used in cosmetic for its smooth silky finish.