Price And Quantity
- From INR 5 to 75 INR/Kilograms
- 100 Kilograms
- 8.00 - 12.00 INR/Kilograms
- Nhava Sheva Port, Kutch Mundra port
- 10000 Kilograms Per Week
- 1-7 Days
- Free samples are available
- HDPE Bags
- Asia, North America, South America, Middle East
Silica Powder is commonly used as a primary ingredient in the production of virtually all varieties of ceramic glazes, glassware and ceramics. Also, it is used as the filler in acid proof cements, putty, paints, epoxy and polyester resins. Moreover, it stands high on purity, perfect composition and freshness.
Chemical Formula : SiO2
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES :
White free flowing powder
25 to 35%
2.6 - 2.7
Loss on lgnition
PH of 10% aqueous solution
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION :
Industrial Applications : Silica is used in bulk in glass industry, ferro silicon, ferro alloys, welding rods, pottery and other industries. It is also used in making Silica ferro manganese alloys.
- Paints: In wood finish, primers, undercoats, water based paints, distemper, chemical resistance coating, floor coatings etc. It is recommended for texture coating and exterior finishes and
- Plastic & Rubber : Silica is used as a filler in plastic industry.
- Construction : Silica is also used in construction chemicals for spray plasters.