Plaster Of Paris Powder
- Application Ceramics, Tiles, Paints
- Product Type Minerals
- Types of Refractories Other
- Shape Powder
- Dimensional Stability Other
- Strength Medium
- Chemical Composition CaSO4.1/2H2O
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Week
Price And Quantity
- INR 5 INR/Kilograms
- 5.00 - 10.00 INR/Kilograms
- 500 Kilograms
- Ceramics, Tiles, Paints
- Nhava Sheva Port, Kutch Mundra port
- Cash Against Delivery (CAD), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- 1000 Kilograms Per Week
- 3-7 Days
- Free samples are available
- HDPE Bags
Plaster of Paris Powder is widely used for the construction purpose as it is a great material which takes very less time to set up in the interiors of the rooms. It is advised to not to mix this powder with bare hands and should be kept far from the eyes and nose as it can harm the body of a human being.
Plaster of Paris is manufactured by heating Gypsum at 120 to 160 Degree Celsius.
When Plaster of Paris is mixed with water it re hydrates and forms a dense matrix of gypsum crystals.