- HS Code 25041090
- Solubility Soluble in Molten Nickel, Warm Chlorosulfuric Acid
- Molecular Weight 12.01 Grams (g)
- Ph Level 5-6 (20 °C, 50 g/L in H2O, slurry)
- Molecular Formula C-C-C
- Other Names Graphite Powder, Graphite Flakes
- Structural Formula C-C-C
- Supply Ability : 1000 Kilograms Per Week
Price And Quantity
- 500 Kilogram Kilograms
- From INR 25 to 125 INR/Kilograms
- 25.00 - 125.00 INR/Kilograms
- Graphite Powder, Graphite Flakes
- Industrial, Rubber, Paper
- Soluble in Molten Nickel, Warm Chlorosulfuric Acid
- 12.01 Grams (g)
- 5-6 (20 °C, 50 g/L in H2O, slurry)
- Industrial Grade
- Various Industrial Use
- Powder Form
- 3652 - 3697 °C (sublimes)
- Keep away from moisture
- From 55% to 99%
- 4200 °C
- 2.2 g/cm3 at 20 °C Gram per cubic centimeter(g/cm3)
- Nhava Sheva Port, Kutch Mundra port
- 1000 Kilograms Per Week
- 1-7 Days
- Free samples are available
- HDPE Bags
- Asia, Middle East, Africa
Graphite Powder is extensively used for casting and polishing purposes. It is well processed by using optimum quality chemicals that offers high conductivity. It is well-known for its chemical stability, thermal conductivity, reliability and moisture resistance.
Chemical Composition : Elemental carbon -C--C--C-
PHYSICAL PROPERTIES :
0.15% by wt. @ 105 deg. C.
Max. 0.3% by wt.
CHEMICAL COMPOSITION :
Carbon (by difference)
Material passing throuÃ¢€™
BS 200 mesh
Industrial Applications :
- In manufacture of battery cells, graphite pencils, and crucibles, retords, etc.
- Graphite cathod ray tubes, and motor and generator brushes.
- Has important application in aluminium mettalury.
- Graphite is used in paints like chemney black paint, boiler paint, & specially coatings.
- Graphite is used in rubber and plastic industry.